Texas City - Coed Learn To Roller Skate Ages 7yrs + Class
Texas City- Coed Learn To Roller Skate
(Ages 7yrs +)
Learn To Roller Skate Class Is a 4 week progressive beginner to intermediate roller skating program.
$95 4/weeks or save with auto billing cancel any time $85 a month auto billing
Tuesday 6pm -7pm
Check in at 5:45pm be ready to roll at 7pm
4 Weeks Long
(No Walk Ins)
Located at Texas Entertainment Xperience
10000 Emmett F Lowry Expwy, Suite 3161, Texas City, TX
Learn To Sk8 is your 1st step to laying the foundation of roller skating.
Requirement for beginner class
Beginner level skaters must have all protective gear
Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards and a Helmet
When you test out of beginner class to to one of our roller sports programs you can remove your protective gear.
Be able to commit to showing up to all 4 weeks.
(If you miss a week you will be lost when you return, each class builds on the other class.)
- Skaters need to be able to stand up on skates
- be able to roll
- be able to get up from falls
*If you have never skating in your life an need 1 on 1 training we suggest start with a 1 on 1 lessons to get your ready for group training.
In our beginner class we will unlock
- Speed control skills such as all the different way to stop and slow down
- Backwards Skating
- Speed Skating
- Beginner Dance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Distance Skating Footwork
- Beginner Roller Derby Footwork
- Beginner Ramps & Skate Park Footwork
- These are all the basic skills your are expected on have mastered before signing up for an of our roller sports. Dance, Speed, Derby, Distance,Ramps & Skate Parks