BanxGiving Banked Track Challenge!
If you have ever wondered what it feels like to roller derby on a banked track, here’s your chance! Sign your roller skating loving heart up for the BanxGiving Banked Track Challenge!!
The challenge starts at 11:30pm November 3rd at the Pasadena Convention Center.
11:30pm -12:30pm will be a short and sweet Banked Track 101 class with 20 mins of scrimmage at the end of class. During the scrimmage our coaches will be watching for and selecting skaters to compete in the Turkeys Vs Hunters game. Each skater selected will get a free Turkeys or Hunters scrimmage tank.
If you are up for the challenge read over the highly recommended skating ability and requirements.
Space is very limited.
Registration closes October 20th
Recommended skating abilities requirements
- Be a female age 18 yrs and up
- Have at least 2 full seasons of playing flat or banked track roller derby under your belt.
- You are actively practicing roller derby flat or banked 2 days a week.
- You can pass the WFTDA skills assessment
- Sign a liability waiver, and have personal medical insurance.